1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup water
1/2 of a (3.4 oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
1 large egg, beaten
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 cups bread flour
2-1/2 tsp active dry yeast
1. Place the ingredients in breach machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, (usually all wet ingredients first)
2. Select dough setting and start machine.
3. Once cycle is complete, remove dough and set on a lightly floured surface.
4. Roll out dough to approximately 17 x 10 inch rectangle.
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon1/2 cup butter, softened (read below)**
1. Combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon, mixing well.
2. Spread softened butter over rolled-out dough
**(I've done this two ways, a)mixing butter in with brown sugar mixture and b) this way by putting butter on dough first. Not sure if there's much of a difference, but I would suggest if you're going to do it this way, to lightly press the brown sugar mixture into the butter with your hands to keep it from falling off while rolling the dough).
3. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over top. (press slightly).
4. Roll like jelly roll, pinching edges closed when completely rolled.
**You can roll in either direction depending on how many rolls you want.
5. Slice rolled dough into 1 inch pieces. Place on greased baking pans or use parchment paper. Cover and let rise in a warm place about an hour.
6. Bake at 350*F (175*C) for 15 -20 minutes, until golden brown. Do not over bake.
2 ounces cream cheese softened
2 tbsp butter softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-1/2 tsp milk
Combine all ingredients until smooth.
Spread onto warm rolls.
Makes 16-24 rolls.
*Linked up Here